The 12th Russian-German Raw Materials Conference (RGRC) will be held at St. Petersburg (27-29 November 2019, Saint-Petersburg mining university). The conference serves as an important platform for discussing questions about the current situation and prospects for the development of scientific and technical cooperation in the energy and raw materials industry between Russia and Germany, as well as for the establishment of new potential bilateral cooperation projects. This year the conference focuses on such topics as the development of Russian-German cooperation on sustainable development, the creation of a closed-cycle economy, as well as on cooperation between the regions of Russia and Germany. The conference program consists of plenary sessions, panel discussions and round tables. Thus, the conference guests will be given the opportunity to talk about relevant topics and engage in direct dialogue. The purpose of the conference is to highlight the situation in the Russian-German cooperation and plan common actions in the raw materials industry in the future.
- creation of Russian-German cooperation on sustainable development
- environmentally friendly transformation of energy systems
- cooperation between the regions of Russia and Germany
- digitalization of raw materials industry
- closed loop economy/ waste management/ waste management
- cooperation between higher education institutions of Russia and Germany