For the first time, according to the materials of the conference, a separate collection of works will be published:
“Problems and prospects of innovative development of the mineral sector” (Innovation-baseddevelopmentofthemineralresourcessector: challengesandprospects) through which relevant information, which is discussed at the conference, will be available to a wide range of scientific community. The publisher is one of the leading international scientific publishing houses CRC-Press (Taylor & FrancisGroup). Publication of materials is carried out on a gratuitous basis. The articles included in the collection will be indexed in the SCOPUS quotation database.
You can apply for publication by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
INSTRUCTION FOR AUTHORS
The subject of the articles should correspond to the theme of the Collection of Proceedings of the 11th Russo-German Commodity Conference: “Problems and Prospects for the Innovative Development of the Mineral and Raw Materials Sector”, and correspond to the directions of the joint scientific working groups of the Russian-German Raw Materials Forum:
- Alternative technologies for the development of low-profitable ore deposits;
- High-tech use of traditional resources;
- Digitalization of production, science, education;
- Environmental protection and closed-cycle technologies;
- Energy efficiency and alternative energy.
- The problems under consideration should be of interest to a wide range of specialists.
Requirements for the structure and scope of the article
It is recommended to adhere to the following structure of the scientific article:
- Title of article – no more than 10 words
- Information about authors: Full name, scientific degree, position, name of organization, city, country, e-mail
- Abstract – from 150 to 250 words, in Russian and English
- Keywords – from 7 to 10, in Russian and English
- Literature review
- Methods and materials of the study
- Conclusion, or conclusions
- Gratitude – if necessary
The recommended volume of the article is from 15 to 30 thousand printed characters with spaces.
When structuring the material, it is recommended to use no more than three levels of headings in the article.
Requirements for article design
- The work is submitted in electronic form in the format of the Microsoft Word document (.docx) and in the paper version. Fields: left – 25 mm, right – 15 mm, upper and lower – 20 mm. Font: TimesNewRoman; font size – 12 pt; inter-character interval – normal; font color – black; line spacing – single; the indent of the first line is 1.25 cm. The page numbering is at the bottom, centered.
- When creating tables, it is recommended to use the tools of the MicrosoftWord editor (the menu “Insert” – “Tables”), you can not insert Excel objects and tables in the format of drawings. The table must have a name and number. The font color is black, there is no fill.
- Schemes and drawings consisting of several blocks should be grouped; you need a caption with the number and name of the drawing (diagram), for example: Figure 1. Name of the drawing (the point after the title of the picture is not set).
- If the data of tables, charts, drawings are not authored and are taken from previously published sources of literature, you must indicate these sources under the table / figure / scheme: (Source: Ivanova et al., 2015).
- It is recommended to place tables and figures in the immediate vicinity of the links to them in the text of the article.
- The abbreviation at the first mention is necessarily deciphered and is used further under the text.